Do you have a “make money online” blog? Having no readers recently? Getting poor traffic? Check out these 5 common mistakes that most “make money online” bloggers do.
1. Your blog is hosted free by blogger – Your readers would ask you, “Why would I read this blog? He can’t even buy his own domain and host it!??? If you’re honest and smart, you could talk away this issue, remember you have to have “the guts??? Another solution to this is to buy your own domain and host it, don’t worry it’s only cheap
2. You claim something that you’re not – “Hey! Look at me! I’m rich! I make thousands of dollars per month, I’m better that you!??? You’re not the rich jerk (at least the rich jerk tells the truth because Kelly Felix really makes tons of $$$ per month). Don’t tell lies to your readers, you may lose their trust! So what’s the sense of reading your blog if they don’t believe you anymore? Remember that honesty is the best policy , always tell the truth, Look at kumiko, and daryl I love their styles! Honest on telling their weekly income and not faking it.
3. Excessive ads – Yes, ads are okay, but don’t put too many. Honestly, last week I have this issue; many people were e-mailing me telling me “Hey Carl, don’t you think you got too many ads on your blog???? That’s why I redesigned my blog and took out the ineffective ads.
4. Messy template – It’s more like the “excessive ads??? thing but the difference is it’s your template. Don’t make messy templates that make your readers dizzy just by looking at it. Make them clean and organized. Even I hate messy templates. You know things going around the content, flashy designs that distract readers’ eyes. If I were you I would try to avoid them.
5. It’s not in you! – Well, if you were on this niche for quite a while and still not getting any fans, readers and/or visitors, I think it’s time to ask your self “Do I know what I’m talking about? Do I have the guts for this???? Don’t be dumb blogging for no one. Always monitor your blog if it’s effective or not.
This is a timestamp post. FYI, I’m on vacation! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!