This article is guest posted by Jake of MoreMerchant dot com. If you like his post, you can subscribe to his blog’s RSS feed.
You have been writing blog posts now for 6 months. You do exactly what MoreMerchant.com and Problogger.net says. You have listened to the pros and you are even making some money now.
Your goal was $10 a day and you have made it. is it time to stop? NO! Now is the time to take your blog to the sky with 6 easy steps. $10 is chump change from what you could be making if you take your blog to the next level.
Don’t let another day pass, shoot for the stars with these 6 tips:
- What do you do well? You must answer this and expand this area in your blog.
- What posts / questions are readers commenting on? Expand this area! This may even be a place where you can start another niche blog! Imagine the revenue created with a new blog.
- What voice do you write in? Is this the best voice for your blog? Can you change this and create a better community?
- Dive into your stats. Where can you improve your rankings in Google to get to the front page. Look at areas where you are on the 2nd through the 4th page of Google. These are areas you should write more on and get moved to the first page. This will make a huge impact on your blog earnings.
- Is it time for a design change that will fit your blog better? Can you monetize better? More ads does not mean better. Reader backlash will happen with to many ads.
- What areas have you not touched on? How come? Are there some areas where you could expand your blog or morph into another niche blog? Don’t lose sight of new areas to make more money with.
These are 6 simple tips to take your blog to the sky and make more money than you imagined. Need some help? I am here and will review your blog for you. Let me know.
Lucky Guy, got featured here for FREE. Good thing I’m giving everyone a chance to show off their best stuff and blog here at Carl Ocab dot com… More info?