Hehehe… I know the title seems unusual because most of the time when I post, I post all the positives. I gave it a little twist, just to be sure you won’t get bored with me
Okay so here’s how to get an unsuccessful blog:
1. Get pieces of crumbs from other sites – What I mean is, get a copied content to other sites, this is the best way to be unsuccessful if you ask me, because I really hate copied content from other sites. It’s irritating!
2. Be Boring! – Doh! It’s obvious; nobody wants to read a boring blog which makes you sleep when you read it. So be sure to write content that is so boring if you want a fruitless blog.
3. Make up stories – Well, if you blog about fairy tales it’s ok but when you blog about news and the like and if you want people to not trust you make up stories so you could have a blog that suck. Don’t forget to exaggerate the truth also.
4. Don’t update – Once a week is enough to update your blog if you really want a blog that sucks a lot. Make people believe that you’re blog doesn’t update often so they won’t come back ever!
5. Never respond to readers – A thing that could frustrate readers is that if you don’t reply to their questions and suggestions. This is a very good technique to get that fruitless blog of yours.
6. Forget about your blog! – Every one knows that a all blog is needed to be maintained and checked regularly for bugs, broken links, comments and suggestions. Don’t update! I swear to you that this last proven technique will get you that unsuccessful blog.
Why did I write like this?
First of all, like what I mentioned above, I wrote this to give you a unique post, an extra ordinary post, So that you won’t be bored with your stay here.
Ok so here’s the catch – I really wrote this so that you will know if you have done bad things unto your blog to lose readers and visitors. That’s why I listed 6 things that make your blog suck. I hope this helps and I hope that you weren’t bored with your stay