This sponsored review is posted by Charles Lau
Michael Dunlop, an online entrepreneur who has done a website “Retire at 21” when he is not 21 years old himself. This is another Make-Money-Online website which I have found it more comprehensive than many other websites I have surfed.
Let’s take a look at the video review
He has separated his website into several sections. Some of the sections I would like to mentioned especially are:
- Make Money Online section where it shows a whole list of make money online methods. While there are many ways of making money online, the ones listed are the ones I personally find it more appropriate and are going to help those of us who are serious in making money online.
- Blog section where it shows his thoughts and interesting online articles for us to find out more about making money online. By doing a blog on a second page, he is showing his visitors a proper guideline of making money online by his own demonstration.
- Entrepreneur Interviews section to help us understand the thoughts of differnet entrepreneurs making money online. It is always good to find out more about how different entrepreneurs think about making money online. This gives us an insight of how online business is started and maintained so that we will take note of them when we have our own.
- Ask an Entrepreneur section is like a frequently asked questions for those of us who are still new to making money online. I would personally suggest a form for us to ask certain questions to keep us in the high participation with this website.
- Recommendation pages such as ebooks and courses, software and tools, and even recommended websites for those of us who wish to quick-start our online business. These are like the resource page for us to reference.
Lots of Hard Work Put In RetireAt21.com!
First of all, I have noticed he has merged the wordpress theme at RetireAt21.com with his other pages very well. By doing so, he is showing his visitors that they are surfing the same site all along unlike many other websites where their wordpress doesn’t look the same with their main website.
Showing Us How To Make Money Online
While there are many make-money-online websites around the Internet and people have been speculating that this topic is quite saturated already, I still see a niche out of Michael’s website. He is showing us the tools, information, examples of websites and even through interviews with the real people making money out there. He has packed everything nicely into the same website with great contents about making money online. Just by reading through the website, one person can have an idea of making money online already. Website flipping is one example which seems to be practiced many times nowadays. And he mentioned it a lot to let us understand more about it.
Well Structured Money-Making Website
He has placed his affiliate links strategically below to introduce some of the products his visitors are surfing. A very obvious sign-up form for him to capture interested leads. And an email subscription to his RSS feeds. These are some of the things that he has done to make his money today or later.
He has a lot of menu to choose from to understand fully about making money online. These pages are meant to guide his visitors along to understand about retiring young.
A Make-Money-Online Website targeting at newbies
While he is focusing on teaching us how to make money online, I find the topic is a little general. Most of the blogs that I have seen are focusing on writing about making money using a blog. Or else, they might be writing about making money on ebay, or about making money using adsense.
A topic which is too general might be targetting more towards people who are very new and are looking for a guideline to follow before they can start on their own. And they are the ones who are going to retire young at 21!
Sign up for his newsletter and you will find out how… :) Be his friend today!
Charles has been focusing his blog on reviewing websites since June 2007. His exposure of giving website reviews of using video has been commented in many blogs in the Internet. He has branded his blog as Charles Online Review Element.