When I got home after my Karate class, it was round 9PM. Like any ordinary day, I flip open my laptop and read some emails…
CLICK! As I open the first email – guess what? Someone’s frustrated at me. Uhhh… Why? I didn’t answer his email. Let’s just say mister x did some of these things…
- Hi Carlos! – Oh c’mon guys, do some homework before sending me an email. I’m Carl Ocab, not Carlo, not Carlos and certainly not carlo cab!
- Too formal – “Dear sirs/madam” Geesh, sounds like you’re gonna tell me that I won the lotto BUT I have to send ya money first before I can claim my prize. Congrats on that ;-)
- Link exchange requests – “Hello, after going through your site, I believe that it’s beneficial for both of us to exchange links because my blog is top quality and my blog is PREDICTED to have PageRank 5 on the next update…” Argh, I’m getting tired of this…
- Nothing is working Carl! – “I can’t make money online Carl! I’ve tried everything and I still can’t make any money – please give me the magic pill!” Meh.
- Can I download your design? – Again, do some homework.
- I found this great tool… Or is that click my affiliate link ya say?
- We are a big company offering web services – And we have an email account that says @yahoo.com.
Let my rant be a lesson for ya
So yeah, mister x triggered this rant post with that single email – but nevertheless, let this be a lesson for ya when sending email to me and to others (Who wants to be called dear sirs?!).
Ta ta for now.