This article is guest posted by Franck Silvestre.
My name is Franck Silvestre, I was a body guard (Some of my clients: Michael Jordan, Thierry Mugler, Many Top Models…). I was also a successful pizzeria owner, after one year, I sold it for a good profits, and I decided to travel since I really like that.
I am not what you can call an seo expert, yet I get top rankings on demand. And you know what is really crazy? I really don’t like seo!
And what’s really amazing is that my site is there for almost one year now. Obviously, Google love it!
You can download a free copy of my seo book here (the first chapter) if you are a beginner: Seo Secrets (right click and then save to your desktop)
I find seo so boring…
Anyway, when you are on a shoestring, you need to do it yourself, but once you make money, be sure to outsource everything.
Was it easy?
Humm, nothing is business is easy, only things that need to be done. Honestly, if you have a basic knowledge about SEO, you already have what it takes. You only need a PLAN. A proven roadmap and a Step by Step system.
If you really want it, you can do it. It doesn’t matter which keyword you are targeting. Here is why…
I’m a body guard and martial artist, and I recognize that my motivation is really high and that I always take massive action to get the results I want, but anyone should be able to do this.
Most sites on Goggle Top 10 are not updated that often (while your site will be updated daily if you are serious).
Many of those sites on Goggle Top 10 are sticky, however, they are not up to date when it come to SEO for several reasons:
- They think that their position will not be shaked
- They think that nobody will try to outrank them
- They are not in business anymore
- They are too busy, they have too many sites
- They switched completely to paid advertising
- They don’t care!
- They are lazy…
- They have too much money to waste time with SEO…
- And other reasons that YOU know better than me.
The truth is that there isn’t only one way to get a top 10 ranking for your website on Google, there are many ways to do it.
Now, here is what I did to get on this first page:
1. I wrote 10 original articles and posted them on the site.
2. I got some links from authority sites like ebay and others.
3. I submitted articles to ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com, articledashboard.com and a couple of other sites.
In the beginning I used to mass submit with Isnare.com, but I don’t do this anymore.
4. I added a blog to my site (this is the secret). It was on a subdirectory.
I really like this blog because it gives me backlinks and Google love. It’s also really easy to update.
5. I wrote more original articles and posted them to my sites.
6. I participated in forums and added my links as anchor text.
7. I used proper onpage optimization.
Hint: the most important is your title tag.
8. I exchanged a couple of links with top sites in my niche.
9. I submitted to free and paid directories.
10. That’s it.
Do you think it’s difficult?
No, it wasn’t.
Now for how long I will stay there?
Only God knows, I’m there for almost one year and I got many subscribers, sales, I receive product review requests, link exchange requests all the time…
It’s good to get a top 10 rankings, BUT you know what?
If you don’t know how to monetize your site, there’s no point to be there.
Franck Silvestre is an affiliate marketing expert and help newbies to build a real affiliate business online. He earns thousands of dollars every years writing powerful articles like this one. Wonder what the secret of his success is? Visit http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mentor/