This article is guest posted by Alan Cheng.
I assume you’re reading this blog because you want to know how to make money online. If you’re still struggling and wonder how to go about doing it, then read the following business model which virtually guarantees success.
There are 4 reasons why you’re not profiting online:
1. Lack of visitors
If no one knows what you’re selling, then obviously you won’t make any sales.
The life line of any online business is getting traffic to the website.
2. Unwanted Offer
Even if you have tons of traffic, it’s totally useless if you’re selling something no one wants to buy.
Persuading someone to buy something they’re not interested in, is not easy. Make sure you sell what people want.
3. Small Profits
Entrepreneurs promote one affiliate product for $20-$30 and then the next. To make a good living online, they need to sell hundreds per month.
This is difficult to achieve with so many other affiliates offering bonuses. It’s an uphill battle to make a lot of money online with such a small profit margin.
4. Wrong Target
Your information product maybe excellent, but you’re targeting the wrong type of prospects to your website.
Make sure that the people visiting your website are interested in what you have to sell in the first place. Don’t target the wrong people.
The business model which can help you conquer all 4 of these problems is having your own information products business.
Unlike selling products as an affiliate, you call the shots. You can do whatever you want because the information product is yours.
Here’s a quick summary of how to implement a profitable information products business.
The Business Model
1. Create an ebook that the market wants. Do your research in forums and survey your list. Find out what questions and problems people have and create a product to help them.
2. Provide links inside the ebook to products with your affiliate link. This will give you back end profits on autopilot.
3. Add videos, interviews and workbooks to your offer so that you can sell at a higher price.
4. Create an affiliate center for your ebook. Provide the best marketing material you can to support your affiliates. Make their lives as easy as possible so that they will promote your ebook.
5. Give the best possible commission you can afford and spend a lot of time finding affiliates to promote your product. Your affiliates will give you the targeted traffic you need to make sales.
6. With your list of customers, create another ebook that is related to your previous information product and sell it to them. Keep 100% of the profits.
If they enjoyed your first ebook, they will buy the second one.
7. Contact your affiliates again for your second ebook. They will promote for you and send more traffic to your website. You should have more new customers to add on to your list.
8. Rinse and repeat.
By the time you sell your 3rd product, you should have a lot of customers who you can sell to without having to pay commissions. The more ebooks you create and sell, the bigger your list will become and the more you will be recognized as an authority in your niche.
When you become an authority, more people are willing to buy your products as well as products with your affiliate links. So you’ll be earning increasingly more with affiliate products you recommend.
This business model has a snowball effect.
The more products you create, the more money you will make. With several ebooks under your belt, you will have thousands of customers waiting to buy your next product. With only 500 people buying your product for $37, you will earn a total of $18,500.
So create your own information products business now and start this snowball rolling.
Download a free report on how to build your own information products business. For more articles, videos and tips on how to promote your business online, visit http://www.eliteghostwriters.com/blog – Alan Cheng, Elite Ghostwriters