There are no rules in writing, writing articles is a free form to express your thoughts and feelings, but if you want an attractive posts you should follow these 5 effective rules that I always base on.
- Write like you talk – When you are writing like your talking readers will be entertained while they read your posts unlike many bloggers, they write like they are CNN or BBC. You’re not the news you are what you are, you blog to share your feelings and opinion.
- Make posts that are priceless and worth reading – A boring blog will get you to nowhere, but if you make posts that are interesting and entertaining you will surely get positive feedbacks and, also more traffic.
- Plain and simple – Most of the visitors in the internet are scanners they don’t have a lot of time that’s why you should get to the point quickly. Posting short articles with useful content is good, but remember long but useful posts are the best.
- Write with clear thought – Your not writing a poem when you blog. Don’t use deep words when posting. Use words that are easy to understand and easy to read, don’t let your readers think when their reading your posts, go strait to the point!
- Use attractive headlines – This is very important because many readers are basing on the post’s title. If they think that you’re title is crapping they close it. So don’t let them get away by making attractive titles.
That’s it for now. After using those 5 effective article writing rules, don’t forget to check your posts for misspelled words and wrong grammars.