Here’s a rather entertaining article about internet marketing before and after – and what Arnold looks then and now ;-)
One thing that I’ve observed though, today’s new marketing techniques are much harder to outsource – not because it’s hard to do, but because it requires creativity. i.e. link baiting, viral videos, etc.
Another entertaining post for the day (We need entertainment aye?). Here’s the one that hit me…
3. Do your monotonous tasks while you’re fresh. You should avoid writing content while your alert – stick to the monotonous stuff (link building, etc.) during those times to destroy your chances at productivity. Come back when your brain is too wasted to write content – that way it will take three times the work to complete something worthwhile.
ANOTHER entertaining post compiling different personas of Google bot.
Hint: I have a big surprise for all of you related to Google bot next month. Watch out!
I didn’t have any hesitations, I’ve already pre-ordered a copy of Darren and Chris’s new book – “Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income”
The book covered tons of stuff like…
- How Bloggers Make Money
- Direct Income Earning vs. Indirect Income Earning methods
- Why Niches are Important
- 20 Ingredients for a successful blog post
- Optimizing advertising
- Which advertising platforms work best
- Expert analysis of Technorati’s Top Blogs – why they work and so much more.
P.S. This guy is kidding me. We’ve been in contact via email last month – he said that I inspired him to blog (Blush) and when he makes his first $20,000 off blogging, he’ll fly to the Philippines and take me to dinner! I’ll be waiting for that moment Chris.