LOL, Don’t worry… I don’t mean it literally! I decided to rename the old “linkloving” post into something cooler and try to standout more because a lot of bloggers already use the word “linklove”.
No rule changes yet, but just get used to hear “linkbombing” instead of the old linklove.
Here’s something useful to read. Just keeping you updated to the fast moving blogosphere:
- Do You Ask These Questions When Your Website Is Not Making Money? – My dad discusses some questions that you should ask if your Website is not making money.
- Where Should Your Blog Live? Integrated, Subdirectory, Domain or Subdomain? – Chris, over at Chrisg gives out his opinion if your blog should be on a subdomain, subdirectory or in the main directory.
- Wanted: Girls for Blogs – Guest blogger Sarah shares her 5 myths why girls don’t blog.
- Goal(s) Completed – My buddy Dylan just achieved two goals! Wohoo! Congrats buddy.
- Write Your Blog Content Like Your Writing to a Friend – John has a great article on why you should write blog posts like your writing to a friend.
And, big thanks to the top commentators!
- Got Few Thousand Bucks? Time To Invest!
- SEO for Starters
- What Paris Hilton Can Teach You About Making Money
- What My Previous Blogs Have Taught Me – IceTubig
- Tips for Make Money Online with Google AdSense Part 2
- Advertise by Commenting
- Technology at Hand
- What Your Web-Browser Says About You – part 1
As you can see, I only posted 8 articles for the top commentators. Techzilo’s site was down so, I wasn’t able to surf his archives and find something useful. Anyway… Here’s some linklove, Errr! I mean linkbomb for you!
Another thing, Karlo of Pinoybloggero was using two names that got on the top commentators list. So, another commentator was thrown down to the drain. I know he didn’t mean to do that