Updating you to the blogosphere. It’s Linkloving time!:
- Help! I’m Addicted to Checking My Blog’s Stats! – Yep! Don’t worry, you’re not the only one.
- And the Winners of the Copyblogger Copywriting Contest Are… – Wow, I didn’t thought stick figures would win this big thing.
- Michel Fortin Sings Karaoke? – True?!
- You won’t believe it, I’ve got Beer! – Congrats Rea, enjoy the beer.
- John Chow Is Dead! – Well, not really…
And more for the top commentators
- Google acquires Panoramio and FeedBurner : spot a pattern? – I see… Google is becoming like Microsoft, eh? Eating one business at a time.
- The Great Singapore Sale – Yipee! Sale!
- Blogging Strategy Contest – a Sony Cyber-shot to be given away!
- My Blog Goals – It looks like Casey set her new blog goals.
- Ebay buys Stumbleupon – Is this true?
- Deleted Comment No Follow Attribute – Wow, another “nofollow” blog.
- Butterflies in Love* ;)) 4 Leonardo Martins* – Pretty colors… pretty, pretty colors…
- How To Improve A Credit Score, Or Get One If You Do Not Have It
- Custom Business Card ideas
- Pinoyblogero goes around the town – Pinoyblogero giving some linklove
As you can see, I changed the rules of this new “linkloving” thingy. I added some useful blogosphere links. Thanks to Rishi who left a comment and suggested it.
Anyway, If you want to be loved (linked ) Just post a comment until you get on the top commentators list. Every week I’ll post a “linkloving” list with all the articles of the top commentators. No hustle. It’s still easy to get on the top commentators list. you still got one week!