Here are some GOOD rules to follow when creating your Pay Per Click Advertisements and Driving Users to your Site Landing Pages!
1. Always Provide Quality, Substantial and Relevant Content!
When a user clicks on your Pay Per Click Ad and does not quickly see what they are looking for, they will leave your site frustrated and it just cost you MONEY! Try to stay within these boundaries and minimize “Bounce Rate”
- Link to pages on your web site that will provide the most useful, relevant and accurate content about the service or product in your advertisement.Try to provide content without registration requirements, or provide a preview of what they’ll get by signing up!In general, build your site so it will provide useful and substantial content to the user. If your landing page consists of mostly advertisements or search results, you should give as much detailed information as you can beyond what your advertisement describes. For example, if your advertisement mentions (’Free Disney Tickets,’ your landing page should feature Free Disney Ticket Information) rather than putting them on a page with a list of sites that do).
2. Protect your Users Information
Most users are always worried about their personal information such as Name, Telephone Number and eMail Address. To keep your users happy, provide them with the answers that will keep them happy and stick to them!
- Why you might collect personal info?
How you might use their info?
Does the user have options to limit their info?
3. Create a site that is easy to navigate
Your goal to turn visitors into customers starts with getting them what they want, easily and quickly. Since thats not always enough then hold their hand through the transaction!
Give them an easy way to purchase or get the offer in your advertisement.
Stay away from pop-ups, having to use the back button or other obtrusive processes to their experience.
With these 3 tips, you start to convert those PPC Visitors into PPC Customers!