Is Technorati’s Top 100 most favorited blogs easier to break?
First of all, thanks to Culture Shiok for adding me to the train.
I have seen this train quite few times but just ignored it, I think i should be sorry for that! My blog links and Technorati members keeps on multiplying since I jumped on to this choo-choo train!
I can say that this train is a pretty good viral marketing tactic! Thanks to Gary for starting it! Keep on blogging!
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE list below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the title of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take “My New Faves??? and move them into the “The Original Faves??? list.
4) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves??? section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me??? link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://www.example.com)
5) Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.??? Those who want good kharma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New Faves:
***End Copying Here***
p.s. sorry for not following the instructions… I want to add more of my faves! hehehehe..