Someone tagged me asking, “Why do you blog???. I replied to his post, but that wasn’t enough so I was thinking of creating a blog post for that, so here are the 5 reasons why I blog:
- I enjoy blogging – I don’t know but I really enjoy writing and getting to know new people. I share my thoughts to everyone and also share my feelings. There’s always a joy in my heart every time someone reads my posts and says it’s good. I really love blogging.
- To Help, Teach and Share – That’s why I made this blog, I give techniques and tips to people who want to be successful in the online world. I help them with their problems and all also share what I have inside this big head of mine
- Learning – Blogging is part of my learning, I learn to write, I learn to market, I learn to optimize, I learn to socialize, etc… Learning from your own mistakes is a good thing for a kid like me, it always feels good when I learn something.
- It’s an accomplishment – Seeing a big surge of traffic or earning few bucks a day on AdSense and affiliates are very good accomplishments for a kid. It just feels sooooooo good when you have done some thing great and you have impressed or taught some people something useful.
- Make Money! – Well… This is a good reason, It adds my to allowance or it can provide my allowance I do love giving free information, tips, hacks and everything but of course, I also want to make money online.
And that’s the 5 hecking reasons why I blog.