I got a little tired yesterday so I skipped posting the fifth seven sponsors for my blog’s first anniversary contest.
I’ll be posting two batches for today (Morning and evening) just so I can introduce everyone before the contest starts. Here are the seven sponsors for today’s batch:
- One sitewide blogroll link for three months worth $60
Sponsored by ITrush.
- 1000 Entrecard credits
Sponored by Kiwi Pulse.
- One sidebar text link for a month worth $20
Sponsored by Tech at Hand.
- Five copies of “The Internet Marketing Guide for 2008” worth $30 each
Sponsored by Guido Mueller.
- One 125 x 125 ad spot for a month worth $20
Sponsored by Contest Whiz.
- Two 125 x 125 ad spot for a month worth $10 each
Sponsored by Erik Karey.
- One 125 x 125 ad spot for three months worth $75
Sponsored by Sukosaki.
Don’t miss this big contest, subscribe to my full feed RSS now.
Contest launch is February four.
P.S. To those who are interested to sponsor, you can proceed to the original post by clicking here.