Post sponsored by Zac of ZacJohnson.com
The problem with most “make money online” bloggers these days (or as what they classify themselves) is that they don’t really make money. I’ve shared this with my friend Charles Lau before and he positively agreed. They think it’s easy because that’s what they see John Chow do, all John does was to post what he eats, where he goes or even his baby pictures. But there’s more than it meets the eye, JC spends time marketing his blog that most people don’t do.
Meet Spiderman Err!! Zac Johnson
Zac has been in the affiliate marketing world for almost 10 years, the founder of MoneyReign Network that has been featured in the Revenue magazine 2 times and of course, a blogger.
His first successful business was pretty much like mine, he was cashing out selling Marvel Comic Cards to his friends. Although the one that I was selling before was those miniature action figures that I bought per pack and after getting the valuable ones I sold them by piece in a much higher price (double I guess! :twisted: )
Anyway, Zac has done a wonderful job in introducing himself in his about page, so you can just head on over there if you want to read more about his experiences in his businesses.
About That Spiderman
The good thing about Zac’s blog is that he doesn’t really just teach. He also saves the world from pure doomness:
Ok, not really. Haha.
Secrets Of Pay Per Click Marketing
Honestly, I’m a loyal reader of Zac’s blog from the start (2 months ago I guess). It’s one of the best resource of affiliate ad networks as he talks about it independently and with detail, even his earnings.
Later this week he will be releasing a step by step guide to make money with PPC marketing. He just hates those crappy ebooks that teaches you over juiced tactics that is very outdated and has a little chance of working or worse, they sell it for a huge price. But Zac here is selling his own guide for an unbelievably low low price of $F-R-E-E! If I were you, I’d subscribe to his full feed RSS. I don’t want to miss that one.
The Good and The Bad
- No ads, no flashing banners, no almost anything! He monetizes his blog only with affiliate links. I bet monetizing his blog isn’t that worthy at all for him. He’s a super affiliate.
- Independent reviews of ad networks. Remember none of his posts are paid.
- A good job with his mascot holding a handful of $$$
- A Make Money page with ad networks that is Zac approved!
- The content has too many colors in it – red, blue, green and some are underlined that looks like an active link. Makes me dizzy.
- Too little font size
- Use of too many categories – In his most recent post, Zac used “Affiliate Marketing, Make Money, Pay Per Click, PPC Tips “ as categories. Notice the repeated categorization?
It’s A Must
If I were you, I’d go right ahead and go read Zac’s blog. It’s probably one of the best make money blogs out there because there are actual proofs. Besides, it’s ad free and only monetized by affiliate links.
In the next few months, prepare to see the new Shoemoney!