Actually, it was last week that the 4 books up there, which are my first books, were delivered by Amazon.com. That one book called “Influence” by Robert Cialdini came from a local bookstore here.
Here are the books (left to right). I’d really recommend that you get at least one of them:
- Words that Sell, revised and expanded edition by Richard Bayan
- The Great Formula: for Creating Maximum Profit with Minimal Effort by Mark Joyner
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement by NLP Comprehensive, Steve Andreas and Charles Faulkner
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials) by Robert B. Cialdini
- Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words by Joe Vitale
I’m currently reading Mark Joyner’s “The Great Formula.” Almost half done in under 2 days. After finishing the book, I won’t hesitate to give it a review. So far it’s the best book I’ve ever read, considering all those comic books and magazines ;-)
If you look at the titles again, you’ll see that almost all of them concentrates on writing. The first one is “Words that Sell” a thesaurus of words to use so that you can sell more. For example, you can find an alternative for the boring “many” into something like “gigantic” or “enormous”.
The other 3 books which are “NLP”, “Influence” and the famous “Hypnotic Writing” focuses on persuasion and how you can use words to influence people to do something, specifically buying your product. My dad is now reading “Hypnotic Writing” and he told me how hard-hitting the things taught by Joe Vitale here. I’m very excited to read it – and implement it *Evil laugh!*