Every WordPress Blog needs a plugin, like what I have below an AJAX comments plugin. So that’s why I made this post to give you the top 10 most used plugin in a common WordPress Blog.
Here they are:
- Akismet – Of course every wordpress user should know about this. This plugin helps you to prevent spam by blocking them with Akismet plug-in.
- WordPress Database Backup – This is a must! Imagine if your provider crashes and lost your files. That’s why you should have this plugin installed to backup your files.
- Gravatar – A picture in a comment would be nice. So install this plugin to have one. Everybody loves Gravatar.
- Recent Comments – This can help your visitors find what is hot in your posts and what is the most recent commented.
- Subscribe To Comments – Gives readers to have the opportunity to be updated with your comments by subscribing.
- Popularity Contest – A plugin that helps you what is the most popular posts by counting how many visitors are reading your posts. That would be great.
- Related Posts – If a visitor found your site through search engine, well this is the right plugin to entertain your visitor. It places links to related posts about the topic your guest is reading.
- WP-Contact Form – Don’t want your e-mail to be given away to your visitors? Then this is the right plugin! It makes a contact form in your page that visitors can right on and automatically send to your e-mail.
- WP-User Online – Tells how many users are online.
- Spot milk – Customizes your dashboard.
Ok, so that’s the top 10 WordPress plugins for now. If you want to suggest a plugin just leave me a comment and I’ll try to update this list.